- Free 12 session educational program for family members and caregivers of people with mental health conditions.
- Taught by NAMI-trained family members
- Designated, evidence-based program which significantly improves the coping and problem-solving abilities of people closest to a person with a mental health condition.
- Includes presentations, discussions, and interactive exercises.
- Participants must commit to attend as many sessions as possible
- Registration is necessary
Family to Family/Brevard